Department of Dermatology
We offer a comprehensive consultation and treatment of a wide range of skin, hair & nail diseases, including Mohs micrographic surgery for skin cancer. Our dermatology department is equipped with latest technology and offer comprehensive cosmetic and laser treatments.
The expert Dermatology team provides diagnosis & treatment of all skin diseases in adults and children.
Proper assessment of the type and grade of acne is done using the most recent skin evaluation equipment. Treatments are tailored, depending on the severity of acne and skin type, using topical applications, systemic antibiotics, or isotretinoin treatment if required. For post-acne pigmentations and scars, a wide range of lasers including resurfacing, pigment treatment as well as radiofrequency technology is also available.
Eczema and Skin Allergies
We provide specialized care for both children and adults depending on the severity of eczema. We provide treatment for all grades of eczema including phototherapy and biologic therapy for advanced disease.
Psoriasis is a skin disease that causes red, itchy scaly patches, most commonly on the knees, elbows, trunk, and scalp. Treatments depend on the severity of psoriasis with topical treatment, light-based phototherapy, systemic therapy including biologics with excellent results to control the disease, prevent complications, and improve quality of life.
Mole Screening | Mole Mapping
Latest technology is used to examine moles for early signs of premalignant or malignant transformation and arrange for treatment.
Birthmarks And Scars
We offer the latest laser therapy techniques to treat pigmented or vascular birthmarks.
Treatment of all types of viral warts using most recent technology modalities such as laser, in addition to conventional methods including, cryotherapy and cautery.
We diagnose and treat hair and nail problems, eczema, skin infections and other inflammatory skin diseases, as well as treat vascular malformations and birthmarks.
The dermatologic subspecialty focuses on:
- Incision and drainage of inflamed cystic or infectious conditions.
- Diagnostic skin biopsies for histopathological examination and diagnosis of various skin conditions
- Excision of benign skin lesions and repair with local anesthesia
- Excision of malignant skin conditions and repair with flaps or grafts.
- Mohs Micrographic surgery for Basal cell carcinoma and Squamous cell carcinoma
Our experienced dermatologists after grading and staging of the disease severity, which causes abscesses and scarring, often around the groin, buttocks, breasts, and armpits, arrange treatments including with the most recent biologic therapy.
We provide effective treatments for diagnosis and management patients with severe mucocutaneous disease that results in blistering in the mouth, including pemphigus, pemphigoid, Bechet’s disease, aphthous stomatitis, recurrent oral ulcers and lichen planus.
Management Of Urticaria
Urticaria may be an acute or chronic condition, affecting quality of life. Proper diagnosis and investigation of the possible causes and biologic therapy are the gold standards to eliminate the risks of the disease and improve patient’s quality of life to reach a complete cure, which our team of experts provide.
Skin Allergy Patch Testing
We provide skin allergy testing which is a simple procedure to confirm the cause of skin allergy.
- Phototherapy UVB/TLOI
- For psoriasis, eczema, vitiligo
- Mole mapping and screening
- Laser treatments
- Cosmetic treatments
- Cryotherapy/Cautery treatments
- Skin cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Dermatological surgery
- Diagnosis and treatment of benign skin lesions
- Diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer
- Mohs micrographic surgery for skin cancer
- Laser hair reduction, hair bleaching
- Carbon dioxide (CO2) laser
- for wrinkles, scars, skin resurfacing, warts, stretch marks.
- Vascular PDL (Pulse dye laser)
- For rosacea, hemangiomas, stretch marks, photo rejuvenation, Port wine stains, warts
- Q switch laser
- for vascular laser for tattoo removal, skin pigmentation, wrinkle reduction.
Aesthetic/ Cosmetic Dermatology
- Chemical Peeling
- PRP treatment for face and hair
- Derma Filler
- Botox treatment
- Radiofrequency lipolysis
- Radiofrequency for rejuvenation and scar treatment
- HIFU treatment
- Sclerotherapy for spider veins