Fakeeh University Hospital provides high – quality patient – centered and academic – driven facilities. The hospital has specialized outpatient centers and more long – term care facilities created to accommodate extended periods of healing.
A range of facilities is in place to meet the needs and expectations of medical excellence within the UAE:
- Currently 350 inpatient beds in total capacity
- 3 Intensive care units : ICU, PICU, and NICU
- Upto 55 outpatient clinics in total capacity
- Various operating theaters
Our specialty facilities also include:
- Sleep Lab
- Dialysis units
- Automated lab
- Hyperbaric Chamber
- Patient Central Monitoring
- A rehabilitation center, with a gymnasium and hydrotherapy pool
- Robotic pharmacy – fully auto mated medication management system round the clock pharmacy services.
- Diagnostic Imaging, with MRI and CT scanning, Mammogram, Cath Lab, Gamma Camera, Dexa, Digital X – Ray, and Fluoroscopy.
The hospital also provides outpatient services for people with severe health conditions resulting from disease, injury, or genetic anomaly; and inpatient services for those that need prolonged care, and medication requirements.
When seeking quality medical care for yourself or your loved one, you need to understand the types of services and facilities available. Your decision on the right hospital depends on your health condition, the insurance coverage, and the kind of care you need. You can find all that and more, here at Fakeeh University Hospital.