A soft balloon that is placed in your stomach. It is the first swallowable gastric balloon that requires no surgery, endoscopy, or anaesthesia.
Elipse is designed to help you reduce your food intake by taking up space in your stomach and kick-start your new, healthier lifestyle choicesThe balloon is placed during a brief 20-minute outpatient visit.1 After approximately 16 weeks, the balloon empties and passes naturally.
You can Lose an average of 10 to 15kgs (1.57 to 2.36 stone) in 16 weeks thanks to the balloon and a fully supported lifestyle program
Following Services are included in the Package:
- PROCEDURE COST
- RADIOLOGY (UPTO 1,000 AED)
- LABORATORY (UPTO 500 AED)
- MEDICATIONS (UPTO 700 AED)
- CONSUMABLES (UPTO 8,000 AED)
- COSULTATION (4 FOLLOW-UP VISITS AFTER PROCEDURE)
- DIETICIAN CONSULTATION (2 FOLLOW- UP VISITS AFTER PROCEDURE)
- COST OF SPECIALIZED INVESTIGATION SUCH AS MRI, CT SCAN AND ECHO
- COST OF BLOOD/BLOOD PRODUCT TRANSFUSIONS.
- COST OF IMPLANTS
- TRANSFER TO ANOTHER HOSPITAL
- TREATMENT OF COMPLICATION AND ASSOCIATED CONDITIONS
- TREATMENT RELATED TO ANY OTHER SPECIALITY
- CONSUMABLES EXCEEDING THE PACKAGE AMOUNT
- ADDITIONAL STAY
- ADDITIONAL PROCEDURE OUTSIDE THE PACKAGE