Dr. Shahinaz Ahmed Gouda
Designation: Senior Emergency Specialist
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Languages: English, and Arabic
- Life threatening medical and surgical conditions .
- Both adult and pediatric patients
- Cardiac emergencies
- Neurological emergencies
- Allergic reactions
- Trauma cases , musculoskeletal & sports injuries
- Women health and pregnancy related conditions
- Abdominal pain
- Difficulty of breathing
- Wound & Minor surgical procedures
Dr. Shahinaz Gouda has worked in DHA – Dubai Hospital from 2003-2014. She has also been a Lecturer at the Alexandria University – Egypt. She has a vast experience working in both public and private hospitals in UAE & Egypt . Her learnings include working in pressurized environments and sensitive circumstances, dealing with all medical and surgical emergencies including the very critical cases and trauma cases, dealing with cardiac patients, and emergencies related to oncology, renal, pediatric cases, and more.
From 2014 – 2021 she was working in private hospitals in Dubai ( Alzahtra Hospital & Medcare Hospital ) .
She has worked as a part of a team liaising with nurses, registrars and other healthcare professionals. She also has conducted teaching for junior doctors, and other healthcare staff members.
- Master Degree – Emergency Medicine
- MBBCH, Alexandria University, Egypt
- BlS, ACLS, PHTLS, ATLS, FAST courses
- BlS, ACLS Instructor
- Member of American College of Emergency Physician ( ACEP )
- Member of Emirates Emergency Association
- Member of Egyptian Medical Association
Number of Years of Experience: +20 years