Dr. Samir Issa
Designation: Consultant Vascular Surgeon
Specialty: Vascular Surgery
Languages: English, Arabic
Dr. Samir Issa practiced as Consultant of Vascular Surgery for the last several years in major hospitals of Saudi Arabia where he performed a large number of Varicose Veins Treatments and operative vascular surgery procedures.
Member of teaching staff in Canada (University of Alberta – Edmonton, University of Aleppo – Syria, and AlFaisal Univeristy, Riyadh – Saudi Arabia). Associate Professor of Surgery and Anatomy.
Licensed in the USA, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and Dubai. Has several significant key publications in organ transplantation and vascular surgery.
- Certified in General Surgery
- Certified in Vascular Surgery
- Certified in Endo Vascular Surgery
- Certified in Organ Transplant Surgery
- Masters in Human Biology and Anatomy
- Vascular consultation
- Coloured duplex scan
- Endovenous Laser / RF Varicose veins treatment/ Spider vein treatment/ Venous insufficiency
- Hemodialysis and Chemotherapy access
- DVT/ SVT
- Peripheral Vascular diseases/ Non invasive vascular lab
- Diabetic foot