Consultant for Emergency Medicine
Dr. Piotr Zalewski
Specialty: Consultant Emergency Medicine
Languages: English, Polish, Russian
- Dr. Piotr has the knowledge and clinical skills to provide evidenced-based patient-centered treatment to all critical medical and surgical conditions
- Dr. Piotr Zalewski is an Emergency Medicine Consultant with over 21 years experience in his field. Since graduating from the Medical University in Bialystok, Poland, he has been practicing in many settings, including pre-hospital and hospital environments, emergency rooms, hospital wards, ambulance/fire stations and dispatch centers, water search and rescue.
- His vast educational experience includes local and international lectures and tutorials on emergency medicine for junior doctors, paramedics, as well as medical students of Medical University in Bialystok in Poland.
- Dr. Piotr has served as a medical coordinator for the Polish State Fire Service for over 10 years, obtaining an officer degree
- He is also a member of the Polish Society for Emergency Medicine, the Royal College of Emergency Medicine, and the Polish Hyperbaric Medicine and Technology Society
Dr. Piotr has been practicing in the UAE since 2014 in various leadership positions.
- As a member of the Abu Dhabi Department of Health Emergency Care Task Force Group in 2018, Dr. Piotr has been actively involved in establishing a new DOH standard for Emergency Departments in the Abu Dhabi Emirate. Dr. Piotr has been practicing in the UAE since 2014 in various leadership positions.
- His special interest in Emergency Medicine is ED management and leadership, trauma, quality, patient experience as well as all aspects of surgical and medical emergencies including pediatrics and prehospital care. As an optimistic and active person, at his leisure, Dr. Piotr enjoys regular sports, wildlife, expeditions, and music
- ACLS, PALS, ATLS certified, registered Emergency Medicine Consultant in Poland, UK, and UAE
Number of Years of Experience : 21 years