Dr. Michleen Elias Yachou
Designation: Specialist orthodontist
Languages: English and Arabic
- Ceramic brackets, metallic brackets and Invisalign
- Fixed appliances – MBT and Damon, Metallic and Porcelain braces, Lingual braces
- Removable and functional appliances
- Management of different malocclusions of class I, class II, and class III, and skeletal cases
- Treatment of bimaxillary cases, severe crowding, post orthognathic surgery cases
- Mixed dentition
- Treatment of ectopic teeth, open and deep bites, anterior and posterior crossbite
- Performing dental hygiene care
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Michleen Elias Yachou is an experienced dentist with extensive experience across the UAE and Saudi Arabia. Her areas of special interest include Invisalign, cosmetic dentistry, removable and functional appliances and fixed appliances like MBT and Damon, metallic and porcelain braces and lingual braces.
She is a firm believer of continuously getting trained and upgrading her skills. To keep honing her skills, she regular attends various trainings, workshops and conference related to her field.
She is also an Associate Member of the American Society of orthodontics.
She was a lecturer in the Orthodontics Department at Ajman university-UAE.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree – Ajman University of Science & Technology, UAE, 2003
- Specialization in Orthodontics – Higher Education Ministry of Damascus University, 2006
Number of Years of Experience: 18 years