Anesthesiology & ICU
Dr. Manizha Jacobi
Designation: Consultant Anesthesiology & ICU
Specialty: Anesthesiology & ICU
Languages: Dari, German, English
- Ultrasound Guided Regional Anesthesia
- Patient Care
- Pain Management
- Medical Terminology
- Pre/Post Surgery Care
- Guiding/Supervising Teams
- Emergency Medicine
- Intensive care
- Safe Administration
- Airway Management
- Monitoring Patients
- Co-morbidity Management
- Chronic Pain Management
- Peri-Operative Physician
- Radiation Protection
- Trauma Life Support for Doctors
- Multi Surgical Experience
Dr. Manizha is an experienced Consultant for Anesthesiology & ICU, a Diplomate of the European Society of Anesthesiology (DESA) since 2016, approved Specialist for Pain Medicine, approved Specialist for Intensive Care, approved Specialist for Emergency Medicine, and licensed to practice across the globe. She is seasoned with many years of providing compassionate, high-quality care to patients. She has had an outstanding career spanning more than 11 years across Germany & UAE.
She has expertise in identifying and diagnosing an optimal treatment for the patient.
Mrs. Jacobi is also known as a proactive leader, who collaborates with ease with the team, guides them to make decisions, and upskills by updating them with the latest techniques and procedures to be utilized for the safekeeping of the patients.
She is hands-on with utilizing intravenous, regional, epidural, spinal or caudal methods to administer sedation or pain medications, during surgical and other medical procedures. As also in providing anesthetic to 4-6 surgeries each day for five days a week, resulting in an estimated total of 1200-1500 narcosis a year.
Her special empathetic skills enable her to relax the patients and in re-assuring them before they are led into the operating theatre. She is also adept at educating patients and families on post-procedure care and possible complications. Apart from her usual qualifications, she is also trained in pain management, emergency medical care and radiation protection.
- Certificate of Pediatric Advanced Life Support, 2020
- Certificate of Approval – Specialist for Pain Medicine, 2019
- Certificate of Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), 2018
- Certificate of Approval – Specialist for Intensive Care, 2017
- Diplomate of the European Society of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care (DESA), 2016
- Certificate of Prehospital Trauma Life Support, 2015
- Certificate of Approval – Specialist for Anesthesia, 2015
- Certificate of Approval – Specialist for Emergency Medicine, 2014
- Certificate of Advanced Trauma Life Support for Doctors (ATLS), 2013
Research & Publications
- Publication on PubMed (under maiden name: M. Enayat): Signal-averaged P-wave ECG as a marker of atrial electrical instability in patients with right ventricular dysfunction
Number of Years of Experience: 11+ years