Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Dr. Khaled Kouteich
Designation: Consultant Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Languages: Arabic, English, and French
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery for complicated cases of gynecologic surgeries
- Surgery of deep and infiltrating endometriosis
- Vaginal surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery for genital prolapses
- Pelvic floor disorder surgery
- Oncologic gynecological surgery for ovarian, cervical and uterine cancer with open and laparoscopic surgery for radical hysterectomies, inguinal and aortic lymphadenectomies
- High risk pregnancies
- Infertility treatment (stimulation protocols, IUI, IVF, egg retrieval and embryo transfers)
Dr. Khaled Kouteich is a renowned consultant who has extensive work experience across France and UAE. In his previous assignments, he has held the vital position of HoD of Obstetrics and Gynecology in multiple hospitals.
He is a keen learner and regularly attends healthcare conferences across the globe. Due to his interest in teaching and sharing his knowledge, he has made many presentations in national and international conferences.
He is the member of:
- French Medical Council
- French College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- The ESGO
- University Diploma in Breast Diseases and Breast Oncologic Surgery, 1999
- University Diploma in Laparoscopic Surgery in Gynecology, 1999
- University Diploma in Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2000
- University Diploma in Infertilty and IVF, 2000
- University Diploma in Colposcopy, 2001
- French Board in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Paris 5 University, Rene Descartes, 2002
- D.I.U of Gynecology Oncology 2018
Research & Publications
- Successful pregnancy under fibrinogen substitution in a woman with congenital afibrinogenaemia complicated by a postpartum venous thrombosis. Lebreton A, Alhayek R, Kouteich KL, Neerman-Arbez M, de Moerloose P. Haemophilia. 2015 Jan;21(1).
- Giant ectopic peritoneal and omental deciduosis mimicking a peritoneal carcinomatosis. Abramowicz S, Kouteich K, Grémain J, Sabourin JC, Marpeau L, Sergent F. Gynecol Obstet Fertil. 2014 Mar;42(3).
- Obstetrical and neonatal outcomes in obese women. Roman H, Kouteich K, Marpeau L, Barau G. West Indian Med J. 2007 Oct;56(5):421-6.
- Endorectal ultrasound accuracy in the diagnosis of rectal endometriosis infiltration depth. Roman H, Kouteich K, Gromez A, Hochain P, Resch B, Marpeau L. Fertil Steril. 2008 Oct;90(4):1008-13.
- [Laparoscopic surgery of profund endometriosis with rectal affect]. Roman H, Kouteich K, Gromez A, Resch B, Marouteau-Pasquier N, Hochain P, Tuech JJ, Scotte M, Marpeau L. Chirurgia (Bucur). 2007 Jul-Aug;102(4):421-8.
Number of Years of Experience: 20 years