Dr. Fahed Kouli
Designation: Consultant Internal Medicine & Nephrology
Specialty: Internal Medicine & Nephrology
Languages: English & Arabic
- All aspects of Nephrology
- Internal medicine
- Dialysis- transplant patient
Dr. Fahed Kouli is a renowned name in nephrology and internal medicine, with 26 years of rich experience behind him. His career has taken him across the globe, mainly gathering knowledge across US and UAE.
His certifications include the ones from American Board of Internal Medicine and American Board of Nephrology.
He has avid interest in teaching and has been the Clinical instructor to medical resident at Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Baltimore and the Clinical Instructor at the State University of New York at Buffalo (SUNY). He is very passionate about his patient.
He is a member of the following associations:
- American College of Physicians
- American society of Nephrology
- Emirates Society of Medicine/Nephrology (EMAN)
- Medical Degree (MD), Aleppo University Medical School, Syria, 1985
- Internal Medicine Residency, Sisters of Charity Hospital, SUNY, Buffalo, New York, 1990-93
- Nephrology Fellowship, Johns Hopkins University, Medical School, Baltimore, 1995-97
Research & Publications
- Research in enzymatic changes and Drug metabolizing enzymes in trans- Formed cell lines, Dr. H.L. Gurtoo Labaratory, Grace Cancer Drug Center, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY, 1988-89.
- Post Doctoral Research Fellow, Dr. Pavelic Laboratory, Grace Cancer Drug Center, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY, 1987-88.
- Altered Benzo (A) Pyrene Metabolism in C3H/10T1/2 Cells Transformed by Aflatoxin B1 or 3 Methyl Cholanthrene. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology Vol. 104 (1990).
- Impact of Donor/Recipient Traits Independent of Rejection on Long Tern Renal Function.
- American Journal of Kidney Disease (AJKD), Vol. 37 NO 2 (February), 2001, PP 356-365.
Number of Years of Experience: 26 years