Dr. Daryoush Ahmadiazad
Designation: Consultant Ophthalmologist
Specialty: Specialist Ophthalmology
Languages: English, Hungarian, Farsi (Persian), Arabic, Urdu
- Neonatal and pediatric ophthalmology (strabismus; treatment of lazy eye, vision problems, lacrimal duct obstruction, etc.)
- Cataract surgery (phaco)
- Medical retina : intravitreal injections lucentis/eyelea and retinal laser photocoagulation for diabetic retinopathy; macular degeneration; ROP and other vascular diseases of retina.
- Glaucoma: medical and surgical treatment of glaucoma and examination of optic nerve lesions.
- Eyelid cosmetic surgery (blepharoplasty, entropion, ectropion,xanthelasma)
- evaluation of corneal diseases
- Pterygium surgery with graft
- Treatment of dry eye,Infections and inflammations ( uveitis ) of the eyes.
- Refractive error ( myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism, presbyopia)
- Dr. Daryoush Ahmadiazad is a consultant ophthalmologist with more than 20 years of experience in the field of ophthalmology.
- He has performed more than 5000 of different kind of ophthalmic surgeries during his medical practice.
- He graduated from university medical school of Debrecen, Hungary in 1997 and received degree of doctorate in medicine. (M.D.)
- Dr. Daryoush is holding two internationally recognized ophthalmology specialist certificates:
- Semmelweis University of Budapest,Hungary (1998-2002).
- Isfahan University of Medical Science,Iran (2003-2006).
- He was upgraded to assistant professor during his career as consultant ophthalmologist in Elizabeth teaching hospital of Sopron,Hungary in 2012.
- He undertook his training in paediatric ophthalmology in Semmelweis University of Budapest and received the certificate as a specialist in paediatric ophthalmology.
- Dr. Daryoush has worked in Hungary ,Iran and UAE, and he is an expert in surgical and medical cases both for adult and children.
- Doctorate of medicine (M.D.)
- Double ophthalmology board certified (2002 Budapest, Hungary & 2006 Isfahan, Iran).
- Certificate of specialist in Pediatric ophthalmology, Semmelweis university of Budapest, Hungary.
Number of Years of Experience: 20 years