Dr. Adil Sajwani
Designation: Specialist Family Medicine
Specialty: Family Medicine/ Primary care
Languages: English and Arabic
- Diagnosis and treatment of mental illnesses such as depression, stress, anxiety and burnout with regular counselling sessions with or without medications
- Periodic screening and management of common illnesses such as high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, and high cholesterol level with screening for common cancers and diseases.
- Managing post covid19 symptoms known as long covid such as headaches, cough, loss of smell and taste, chronic fatigue syndrome, chronic cough, stress, low mood and depression
- Managing Digestive system diseases such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome, h. pylori gastritis, acute and chronic diarrhea or constipation and heartburn.
- Sexual health and diseases such as sexual transmitted diseases and relationships.
- Managing acute and chronic illnesses such as headache, backpain, dizziness, vertigo, abdominal pain, joints pain, diabetes, hypertension and high blood pressure, eczema, skin diseases, acne, asthma and allergic rhinitis
- Provide childcare and well child visits as well as treatment of common illnesses such as abdominal pain, headaches, nappy rash, constipation in children, skin diseases, ear infections and Urinary tract infections.
- Allergies and food allergies and intolerance management.
- Common eye disease such as allergic conjunctivitis, blepharitis, and common infections
Dr. Adil Sajwani is a UAE national Family Medicine Specialist Doctor who is interest in mental health, managing chronic diseases and sexual health. He has more than 14 years old experience in primary healthcare clinics in various government and private clinics in the country with the highest number of patients per physicians in the ministry.
He is the winner of Best distinguished doctor across all specialties in Emirate of Sharjah from Ministry of Health and Prevention and a top finalist for the UAE Prime Minister’s Medal for distinguished doctor which is the highest award in the country. He is also a winner for the family physician of the year in 2017>
Dr. Adil is a regular guest in multiple international national TV channels and radios and hosts his own programs at Sharjah Television and radio and a content creator and influencer on social media platforms.
Dr. Adil was a clinical faculty at University of Sharjah Medical school teaching final year medical students and was a member of the higher committee for Medical Education in UAE that supervised postgraduate training and residency programs for Ministry of Health and Prevention.
Dr. Adil is a faculty in Family Medicine specialization residency program in the federal government and was a member of national awareness team for COVI19
Dr. Adil recorded the highest number of patients in primary healthcare clinics in Sharjah in 2018 and 2019 and has a high satisfaction rate from the patients and has a vast history of treating different illnesses through regular achieving the right diagnosis with counselling, behaviors, and medications
Dr. Adil gave more than 100+ medical lectures and workshops to many government and private entities in United Arab Emirates and a regular speaker at family medicine conferences
- Member of Emirates Family Medicine Society
- Member of Emirates public health Society
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland MB/ChB
- Bachelor of Obstetrics from the National University of Ireland BAO
- Master’s of Healthcare Management from Zayed University in affiliation with North Carolina University of Chapel Hill
- Postgraduate Doctorate/Board in Family Medicine from the Arab Board of Health Specialization
- Master’s level Certificate in Safety and Quality from Harvard Medical School in Boston
- Postgraduate Diploma in Innovation from the University of Cambridge
- UAE government Executive Leadership Program graduate from Oxford University
- Certificate in behaviors and influencing people
Nationality: UAE national
Number of Years of Experience: 14 years