Dialysis Unit at Fakeeh University Hospital
Our hospital offers dialysis facility for patients with End Stage Renal Disease who needs dialysis. A comprehensive team is available at the unit to take care of every need of the patient. We regularly interact with the patient and the family to keep them updated with the latest care plan.
We provide renal nutritional consultation, transplant evaluation, in-patient and out-patient services.
Here are some of the features of our Dialysis Unit
- At a time, we can cater to about 96 patients, with AK98 machines (one of the best available technologies currently)
- We have separate male & female areas
- We also have an isolation section for hepatitis patients as well for COVID positive cases
- Home Hemodialysis Program is available, where we arrange dialysis for patients at their homes
- Pediatric nephrology (above the age of 6 years), is also available
- The Unit is staffed with certified & qualified healthcare professionals, including nurses, doctors, technicians & support staff
- A central monitoring system is in place, to ensure seamless care for the patients
- We are establishing a peritoneal dialysis program, wherein the patient can do his own peritoneal dialysis, either manually or in an automated manner
- We are also in the process of preparing the FUH Renal Transplantation Program, for patients who are viable candidate for transplantations
- Pediatric nephrology (for children below the age of 6 years), will soon be launched